Nowadays, digital devices are most commonly used to take photos and videos. Generally, memory card is used to store data in these devices. Sometimes you may find that your memorable videos get lost from digital camera, memory card or become inaccessible from your computer hard drive. In such situation lost or deleted videos can be easily recovered with efficient video recovery software.
Possible reasons of loss of video files
- Accidentally deleting videos by pressing Delete All button on digital camera
- Unintentional formatting of camera flash memory card or other storage media
- Ejecting memory card from camera while transferring videos
- Video may lost from PC due to unexpected system shutdown, power failure or malware infection
- Interruption during reading or recording videos
Aforesaid reason brings severe video loss situation especially when you have no updated backup. So, once video loss encountered, it is very important for you to perform deleted video recovery as soon as possible. To maximize the chance of lost video recovery it is suggested not to save any new data to place from where videos have been lost. Recover deleted videos using video recovery software is the best and most reliable solution. The tool is designed with powerful algorithm to recover lost, deleted, formatted photos from digital camera, memory card, USB drive, camcorders, hard drives.
- Supported Video Formats: .mp4, .mov, .avi, .mpeg, .3gp, .wma, .Xvid, .divX, .asf
- Supported Media: Memory Card, memory stick pro, SD, XD, SDHC, MMC. MicroSD
- Supported Models: Sony, Nikon, Olympus, Pentax, Samsung, iPod, iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S
So,now there is nothing to worry if you have lost your favorite photos due to any reasons, you can easily recover lost videos using video recovery software in few clicks. The software comes with simple and interactive GUI letting recovery process easy for novice users also. It is compatible with Windows 7, Vista, XP, and also Windows 8.
User Guide to Run Video Recovery Software on Windows PC
Step 1 : Launch the application and then attach the media to the computer. From the main Window of software click on start scan button.
Step 2 : Select the required drive to be scanned for recovery and then click on start scan. You can also choose Advance Scan option to customize the recovery on the basis of file types.
Step 3 : Now the list of all supported file types will be displayed. Select the file types that want to recover and then click on start scan.
Step 4 : The software will scan the selected media and provide you the preview of recoverable files.
Step 5 : Once the scanning is complete, the list of recovered files are listed in folders according to file types. Now select any files to see its preview.
Step 6 : Now, select the destination to save the files and click on ‘OK’. All the files will be saved at the selected location.